We are happy to announce the programme of the QuantHEP Seminar – Quantum Computation and High-Energy Physics Seminar for the first five sessions of 2022:
- 9 February 2022, Patrick Hayden (Stanford University), Reflected entropy in holography and beyond.
- 9 March 2022, Saverio Pascazio (University of Bari and INFN-Bari), Quantum Simulations for High-Energy Physics.
- 13 April 2022, Sofia Vallecorsa (CERN), Quantum Machine Learning in High Energy Physics: performance on near term devices.
- 11 May 2022, Kerstin Borras (DESY), Quantum Computing and Quantum Technology Activities at DESY.
- 8 June 2022, Nathan Wiebe (University of Toronto), Hybridized Quantum Algorithms for Simulation of Chemistry and Field Theory.
And you can catch all the previous sessions, available in the QuantHEP Seminar YouTube channel.
To receive announcements, subscribe to the QuantHEP Seminar mailing list.
And follow QuantHEP on Twitter!
The QuantHEP Seminar is an initiative of the research project QuantHEP – Quantum Computing Solutions for High-Energy Physics aiming at:
- presenting and discussing ideas and results on how Quantum Computing – and Quantum Technologies (QT) in general – can help address scientific challenges in High-Energy Physics (HEP), and how in turn HEP can bring new insights into Quantum Information Science;
- bringing the QT and HEP communities closer together and foster their scientific collaboration
For more details, see: https://quanthep-seminar.org/
Please share this information with your students and colleagues, especially in the QT and HEP communities.